Thursday, May 31, 2012
Help Catch the Pitkin Ave. Burglar (73rd Precinct)
Detectives from the 73 pct are requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect depicted in a surveillance photo during the commission of a burglary
1. Friday 5/11/12 0917 hrs at 1744 Pitkin Ave
2. Wednesday 5/17/12 0830 hrs at 1744 Pitkin Ave
3. Saturday 5/19/12 0500 Hrs at 1742 Pitkin Ave
4. Monday 5/28/12 at 0815 hrs 1533 Pitkin Ave
5. Wednesday 5/30/12 1030 hrs 1661 Pitkin Ave
All of the above locations are commercial establishments where the suspect enters the locations and removes property ranging from USC to clothing and computer equipment.
During the 5th incident a photo of the suspect was captured.
Anyone with information regarding identity of the suspect is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.